Thursday, May 19, 2011

Three Books

I am so excited to have just found this wonderful book resource. Perhaps you already know of it (then why didn't you share it with me?). It's on the NPR website and is called Three Books. It appears to be a weekly series. I noticed it as I was browsing on the Alltop website.

It caught my attention because the most recent posting is a review of three new books about running, one of my favorite pastimes (don't ask me to choose between running, reading and mah jongg).

Why three? Here is their answer: "We live in a three-dimensional world, colored with hues that break down into a trio of primary colors. Three is a number that allows for conversation, completion, and understanding."

Sounds good to me. Check it out. I think you will find a threesome that addresses one of your favorite pastimes.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment